Posted 1 month ago
Work outdoors to achieve superb landscaping projects in a friendly atmosphere within an experienced team. The main tasks are:
- Planting of plants (trees, shrubs, perennials) and installation of ground cover;
- Installation of harscape surfaces (pavers, blocks, natural stone);
- Land leveling;
- Lawn installation.
- Certain tasks such as carpentry, construction of water basins and landscape lighting may be added depending on the team you are working with.
- Good physical condition.
- Use of small mechanical equipment (concrete saw, motorized wheelbarrow, vibrating plate).
- Driving a dump truck and a trailer (only class 5 necessary).
* Skills related to teamwork.
- Work clothes;
- Group insurance (from the 2nd year of employment);
- Group RRSP (from the 2nd year of employment);
- Employment status: permanent seasonal.
- Day during the week, with stable hours (from 7 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. except in exceptional cases). No weekend work required.
- Work-family balance.
- Competitive salary: to be discussed according to experience.
- Number of hours per week: 40-50 hours (time and a half paid past 40 hours).